Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slow Echo Invites






2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina,

    These are some options for our invites. Images #2-#5 are variations of the same format. Please let us know what you think.

    Also, I have another final on Tuesday. I will be able to come in for about 20 minutes to do the presentation.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI hannah,

    I like the yellow sheet as an insert better than as a band. they all have some good qualities but i respond better to the boldness in image 1 (as they are appear here) and to the multiples in image 5 of the "()" form. I think i prefer it without the image. check your spelling, i saw an error in the text:" self reflective and emotionAL"

    please notify me via sms when you are about to come in so i can manage the presentation times, thank you!
    c

    ReplyDelete